Be prepared to see these must have boots even more than last season. This is such a classic look, also a timeless fashion trend that’ll be re-cycled back into trends for decades to come. So consider this a great investment in your wardrobe. I have a few different colors and even a variety of flat and heel over-the-knee boots which allows me to really play up or down my daily looks!
Do’s & Don’ts:
- Wear with clothing that is covered up with either (high neckline or long sleeves to help create a balanced look.
- Leave at least a few inches between dress or skirt creating just enough space of separation. (Great for a sexier look)
- Pair with your favorite pair of skinny jeans
- Let the boot overpower your look. Allow the outfit to flow and include the boots as a statement piece.
- Make sure the boots fit you properly depending on your body shape.Good rule of thumb is about 3 inches over the knee.
- Boots should not be too high, tight, or loose. I’ve been lucky to find the best fitted over the knee boots at this website here. http://www.callitspring.com/us/en_US
Date Night Look…
Over The Knee..
Black Leather Skirt..
White Long Sleeve Crop Top..
Winter’s Flannel Dresses..