This Christmas Crack has officially become a tradition in my house!
I love finding new recipes and Pinterest is my favorite place to go when in need of something different in the kitchen. I was searching for a Holiday treat to bring to a party a few years back when I stumbled across this EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE candy called “CHRISTMAS CRACK”…. Yes, that’s really the name! Angie Webb Food shared this on her Pinterest page and I’m so glad she did!!! It’s now been adopted into my holiday favorites when baking in the kitchen.
I love making a huge batch in the beginning of December and storing it in the freezer once it’s done. It’s perfect for a holiday party; if you have unexpected guests pop in during the holiday, you just really can’t ever go wrong offering someone a delicious piece of chocolate!
Click the link below for this MUST TRY RECIPE:
1 jar(s) unsalted peanuts, 16 oz
1 jar(s) salted peanuts, 16 oz.
1 bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz
1 bag(s) milk chocolate chips, 12 oz
2 bag(s) peanut butter chips, 10 oz each
2 pkg white almond bark or vanilla candy coating, 1 lb each
1. Layer all ingredients in a large Crock Pot (starting with peanuts).
2. Break apart the bark into chunks and place into the Crock Pot as the last layer.
3. Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 1 hour.
4. Then, remove the lid and stir to combine.
5. Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes keeping an eye to make sure it doesn’t burn.
6. Stir again. Then spoon mixture onto wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
7. Allow candy to harden for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
This Recipe was found by