Italian Polenta Three Cheese Appetizer Recipe
1 18oz Traditional Italian Polenta
1 15oz Ricotta Cheese
1 tbs of fresh basil
1tsp of minced garlic
1 1/2 cup of Tomato basil marinara
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup of Quattro Formaggio Blend
- Slice polenta in 1” slices & cook as directed.
- Once cooked, place cooked polenta on the bottom of a glass dish.
- Mix ricotta cheese, fresh basil, & minced garlic.
- Pour ricotta cheese mixture on top of polenta.
- Then pour marinara on top.
- Top with Quattro Blend and sprinkle fresh basil
- Bake at 350 for 35 min.
- Serve over fresh baked bread and enjoy!