1 pack of hot Italian sausage links
1 chopped potato with skin off
1 large onion
1 cup of chopped carrots
1 cup of chopped celery
1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
64oz of chicken broth
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 cups of chopped kale
2 cups of chopped cabbage
salt, pepper & paprika sprinkle to taste
- Peel off skin of sausage, fully cook and set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil, sauté onions, carrots, potatoes & celery until fragrant (about 5 minutes).
- Add chicken broth & spices and cook on medium flame for 20 minutes.
- Once veggies and potatoes are softened, add cooked sausage and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, cabbage and kale 5 minute before serving. Enjoy!