2 box’s of white cake mix
2 cans of coconut milk (use this instead of oil & water)
1tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of almond extract
1/3 cup of sour cream
1 package of white chocolate pudding dry mix
* add eggs according to the package box cake directions
This is for the topping :
1 cup of sugar
1 strand of Christmas tree branch
Red hot candy sprinkles
Use 3 -9” cake pans
1. Mix eggs, coconut milk, vanilla & almond extract. Add sour cream, then add dry pudding mix until smooth. Add cake mix.
2. Using a 1 cup, pour about 3 cups of batter into each greased cake pan.
3. Cook as directed about 25-30 or until golden.
4. Let cakes cook for at least 3 hours or more.
5. Use cream cheese frosting and cut off the tops of the cakes to keep them even and flat.
6. Start with one cake at a time frosting each cake on top before layering the next.
7. Use a butter knife to get a light shaded icing look. I sprinkle water into a bowl of 1 cup of sugar and sprinkled it onto the cake to appear like snow.
8. Top the Christmas tree branches on the cake after it’s iced and sprinkle a few of the red hot candy sprinkles onto the branches. Sprinkle a little bit more sugar onto the branches for a extra sparkle! Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Frosting
1 package of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
1 tsp vanilla extra
3 cups of powder sugar
1. Use a mixer and cream butter and cream cheese. * Make sure these are both softened to room temperature
2. Add vanilla
3. Slowly add powder sugar