Today I’m sharing my oven baked zucchini chips recipe. I’ve been experimenting with this recipe over the last few weeks and I’ve finally perfected it! Let’s just say this will be a total fan favorite! They’re healthy, full of flavor and have the perfect crunch that will have your guest wanting more!!
1 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of bread crumbs
1 cup of Quattro formaggio cheese blend (shredded parmesan, asiago, fontina & mild provolone cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder, red pepper, celery salt & paprika
salt and pepper
- Slice zucchini in think slices
- Mix egg & heavy cream. Add garlic, red pepper, paprika, celery salt.
- Soak sliced zucchini in egg mixture 3 minute
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, salt & pepper.
- Then from the bowl with the soaking zucchini take a fork & one by one dip each piece and coat with the bread crumb mixture
- Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 30 min at 400.
- Flip over after the first 15 min.
- Serve with ranch dressing or warm marinara!
*I have used other types of shredded cheeses & that will work too. I prefer this blend.